- Referenced in 2 articles
- Extinction of bistable populations is affected by the shape of their initial spatial distribution ... that lead to linear diffusion and a bistable source term that is often associated with ... distribution of the population affects extinction of bistable populations. All software required to solve...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...