- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...