- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS Algorithm. NOMAD is software that implements ... Adaptive Direct Search (MADS) algorithm for blackbox optimization under general nonlinear constraints. Blackbox optimization...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- associated wrapper routines for blackbox optimization under constraints via an augmented Lagrangian scheme, and large...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- problems, calibration of a watershed model and optimization of a PDE-based bioremediation plan ... encouraging and support ORBIT’s effectiveness on blackbox functions for which no special mathematical structure...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- hyperparameter optimization of deep neural networks. The package contains a blackbox specifically designed for this ... NOMAD software used for the optimization. The blackbox takes as inputs a list of hyperparameters...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Blackbox: A procedure for parallel optimization of expensive black-box functions. This note provides...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- family for optimization of nonlinear non-convex ’blackbox’ functions. The implemented algorithms have a wide ... various disciplines, ranging from pure function minimization, optimization in industrial and scientific applications...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ascl:2011.024) and Astro-SCRAPPY (ascl:1907.032). BlackBOX simultaneously uses multi-processing and multi-threading ... ZOGY (ascl:2105.010) to ultimately perform optimal image subtraction and detect transient sources...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...