- Referenced in 31 articles
- PARAFAC, PARAFAC2, Linked mode PARAFAC, blind deconvolution, and nonstandard variants of these...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- blind source separation (BSS) and multichannel blind deconvolution (MCBD). It is based ... introduce a new concept of multichannel blind partial deconvolution (MCBPD) for speech which prevents...
- Referenced in 1 article
- plugins for deconvolution and blind deconvolution of 3D images...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- From Gestalt theory to image analysis. A probabilistic...
- Referenced in 1384 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...