- Referenced in 179 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher algorithm, developed by the Orange Labs (France ... than AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). The block size is 64 bits...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Camellia: a 128-bit block cipher and suitable for multiple platforms -- design and analysis ... present a new 128-bit block cipher called Camellia. Camellia supports 128-bit block size ... smallest among all existing 128-bit block ciphers as far as we know...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- small and efficient hardware-oriented block ciphers. In this paper we propose a new family ... very efficient hardware oriented block ciphers. The family contains six block ciphers divided into ... flavors. All block ciphers share the 80-bit key size and security level. The first ... flavor, KATAN, is composed of three block ciphers, with 32, 48, or 64-bit block...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Simon is a family of lightweight block ciphers publicly released by the National Security Agency...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- block cipher Square. In this paper we present a new 128-bit block cipher called...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PRINCE -- a low-latency block cipher for pervasive computing applications. Extended abstract. This paper presents ... block cipher that is optimized with respect to latency when implemented in hardware. Such ciphers...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- small and efficient hardware-oriented block ciphers. KATAN/KTANTAN is a family of hardware oriented block ... ciphers designed by Chrstophe de Canniere, Orr Dunkelman, and Miroslav Knezevic. Both KATAN and KTANTAN ... block. All ciphers share the same key length (of 80 bits), where the only difference...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- simple round function, similar to a block cipher without a key schedule. The choice...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- LBlock: a lightweight block cipher. In this paper, we propose a new lightweight block cipher ... LBlock. Similar to many other lightweight block ciphers, the block size of LBlock...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher which was presented in 2007. The block ... worldwide. CLEFIA is the internationally-standardized cipher in ISO/IEC 29192 Lightweight cryptography...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Simon and Speck Block Ciphers on AVR 8-Bit Microcontrollers. The last several years have ... lightweight cryptographic design. Many lightweight block ciphers have been proposed, targeted mostly at hardware applications ... unexceptional. Simon and Speck are lightweight block cipher families developed by the U.S. National Security ... ciphers compare favorably to other lightweight block ciphers on this platform. Indeed, Speck seems...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Serpent is a 128-bit block cipher designed by Ross Anderson, Eli Biham and Lars ... rely on the existing experience of block cipher cryptanalysis. We also used twice as many ... rounds as are sufficient to block all currently known shortcut attacks. We believed this ... prudent practice for a cipher that might have a service life of a century...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- matrices. We implemented both the lightweight block cipher LED and the lightweight hash function PHOTON ... comparison with other recent lightweight block ciphers, the implementation results of LED show a significant...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HIGHT: A New Block Cipher Suitable for Low-Resource Device. In this paper, we propose ... block cipher HIGHT with 64-bit block length and 128-bit key length. It provides...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- cryptography, Twofish is a symmetric key block cipher with a block size of 128 bits ... Twofish is related to the earlier block cipher Blowfish. Twofish’s distinctive features...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- family of 3 lightweight block ciphers...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- TWINE: A lightweight block cipher for multiple platforms. This paper presents a 64-bit lightweight ... block cipher TWINE supporting 80 and 128-bit keys. It enables quite small hardware implementation...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Midori: a block cipher for low energy. In the past few years, lightweight cryptography ... optimization goal of low energy for block cipher design has not been explicitly addressed ... medical implants. This paper presents the block cipher Midori (the name of the cipher ... overheads. We propose two energy-efficient block ciphers Midori128 and Midori64 with block sizes equal...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PRINTcipher: a block cipher for IC-printing. In this paper we consider some cryptographic implications ... this paper we present two block ciphers PRINTcipher-48 and PRINTcipher-96 that are designed ... further extend recent advances in lightweight block cipher design...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Tweaks and keys for block ciphers: the tweakey framework. We propose the tweakey framework with ... unify the design of tweakable block ciphers and of block ciphers resistant to related ... full security, where a regular block cipher was used as a black box to build ... tweakable block cipher. Our work can also be seen as advances on the topic...