- Referenced in 755 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each ... Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- structures and routines that provide the building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- block cipher and suitable for multiple platforms -- design and analysis. We present ... cipher called Camellia. Camellia supports 128-bit block size ... distinguishing feature is its small hardware design. The hardware design, which includes encryption and decryption ... smallest among all existing 128-bit block ciphers as far as we know...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- family of hardware oriented block ciphers designed by Chrstophe de Canniere, Orr Dunkelman, and Miroslav ... block. All ciphers share the same key length (of 80 bits), where the only difference...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Serpent is a 128-bit block cipher designed by Ross Anderson, Eli Biham and Lars ... rounds) but Serpent is more secure. We designed Serpent to provide users with the highest ... could rely on the existing experience of block cipher cryptanalysis. We also used twice ... many rounds as are sufficient to block all currently known shortcut attacks. We believed this...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher algorithm, developed by the Orange Labs (France ... Technical University of Denmark. PRESENT is designed by Andrey Bogdanov, Lars R. Knudsen, Gregor Leander ... designed and is 2.5 times smaller than AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). The block size...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- constructing, classifying, partitioning and studying block designs...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 57 articles
- functions, apps, and a Simulink® block for analyzing, designing, and simulating systems based on fuzzy ... product guides you through the steps of designing fuzzy inference systems. Functions are provided ... engine. Alternatively, you can use fuzzy inference blocks in Simulink and simulate the fuzzy systems...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- cryptography, XTEA (eXtended TEA) is a block cipher designed to correct weaknesses ... cipher’s designers were David Wheeler and Roger Needham of the Cambridge Computer Laboratory ... Like TEA, XTEA is a 64-bit block Feistel cipher with...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- from ALGOL 58 which had introduced code blocks and the begin and end pairs ... ALGOL 68 committee decided on a design that was more complex and advanced rather than...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- present two block ciphers PRINTcipher-48 and PRINTcipher-96 that are designed to exploit ... further extend recent advances in lightweight block cipher design...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- that is designed with a focus on utilizing commonly available building blocks (SRL16). This ... recent designs that use serial matrices. We implemented both the lightweight block cipher...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Simon and Speck Block Ciphers on AVR 8-Bit Microcontrollers. The last several years have ... activity in lightweight cryptographic design. Many lightweight block ciphers have been proposed, targeted mostly...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Midori: a block cipher for low energy. In the past few years, lightweight cryptography ... ciphers and hash functions proposed. The designers’ focus has been predominantly to minimize the hardware ... optimization goal of low energy for block cipher design has not been explicitly addressed ... medical implants. This paper presents the block cipher Midori (the name of the cipher...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product ... either SDPA or SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited. We also exploit...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Tweaks and keys for block ciphers: the tweakey framework. We propose the tweakey framework ... with goal to unify the design of tweakable block ciphers and of block ciphers resistant ... black box to build a tweakable block cipher. Our work can also be seen ... topic of secure key schedule design...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- block cipher called Square. The original design of Square concentrates on the resistance against differential...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- name of a family of block ciphers designed primarily by James Massey...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... infinity and mu-synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance ... decentralized, fixed-structure controllers with multiple tunable blocks spanning multiple feedback loops. The toolbox lets...