- Referenced in 115 articles
- implementation of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal preconditioned eigensolver ... Locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms of the locally optimal ... block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization ... propose a new version of block Davidson’s method as a generalization of the LOBPCG...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- coupled with a convergent 3-block alternating direction method of multipliers introduced recently ... methods based codes: (1) an alternating direction method of multipliers based solver called SDPAD ... easy-block-decomposition hybrid proximal extragradient method called 2EBD ... Monteiro et al. [“A first-order block-decomposition method for solving two-easy-block structured...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher algorithm, developed by the Orange Labs (France ... most compact encryption methods ever designed and is 2.5 times smaller than AES (Advanced Encryption ... Standard). The block size is 64 bits and the key size ... international standard for lightweight cryptographic methods...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- infeasible primal-dual predictor-corrector path-following method, with either ... either SDPA or SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited. We also exploit ... constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such structures are explicitly given. To help ... semideﬁnite cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- ABLE: An Adaptive Block Lanczos Method for Non-Hermitian Eigenvalue Problems. This work presents ... adaptive block Lanczos method for large-scale non-Hermitian Eigenvalue problems (henceforth the ABLE method ... ABLE method is a block version of the non-Hermitian Lanczos algorithm. There are three ... exploit the semiquadratic convergence property of the method. Third, a well-known technique from...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- with automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- methods and software for solving large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Restarted block Lanczos bidiagonalization methods. The problem of computing a few of the largest ... applications. This paper describes restarted block Lanczos bidiagonalization methods based on augmentation of Ritz vectors...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- BILUTM. All these methods are based on a block incomplete LU factorization. The ARMS ... presented and cover various features of the method. They show that the solver ARMS...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM) preconditioning techniques. BILUM ... multigrid methods. The multi-level algorithms implemented by BILUM are based on the block independent ... independent set ordering and an approximate block ILU factorization is performed with a reduced system ... enough to be solved by a direct method or a preconditioned iterative method...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- first-order block-decomposition method for solving two-easy-block structured semidefinite programs. The paper ... deals with a new first-order block-decomposition method which is proposed to minimize ... study the performance of a Block-Decomposition (BD) method based on the BD-hybrid proximal ... scaling factor to balance the blocks. The method is used to solve four broad classes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- namely a class of L-stable Block Implicit Methods providing a (relatively) easy definition...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- well-balanced high-resolution finite volume methods and block-structured dynamic adaptive mesh refinement ... validated in this paper. The efficiency of block-structured AMR makes large-scale problems tractable ... allows the use of accurate and stable methods developed for solving general hyperbolic problems...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- required. The program implements a restarted block-Lanczos method. Judicious choices of acceleration polynomials make...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- nonstiff systems, using BDF and Adams methods. The unique feature of GEARBI is that ... systems, it uses a block-iterative method, Block-SOR, to solve the linear systems that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- joint and individual structures. The proposed method represents an extension of Principal Component Analysis ... clear advantages over popular two-block methods such as Canonical Correlation Analysis and Partial Least...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- classical and empirical Bayes methods treating either individual or blocks of wavelet coefficients. We compare...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- finite difference methods for the solution of partial differential equations on block-structured adaptively refined ... mapped grids, and Chombo also supports particle methods. Most parallel platforms are supported, and cross...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- implemented with the Locally Optimal Block Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient Method (LOBPCG). Its main features ... matrix-free iterative method for computing several extreme eigenpairs of symmetric positive generalized eigenproblems ... package and is available as an external block to the PETSc package. SLEPc and PHAML...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- tools. The method may be viewed as a nonlinear block Gauss-Seidel algorithm. A convergence...