- Referenced in 1654 articles
- problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication ... innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account ... possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- structures and routines that provide the building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- either SDPA or SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited. We also exploit ... constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such structures are explicitly given. To help...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- from ALGOL 58 which had introduced code blocks and the begin and end pairs...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent; a result which can also be found ... glasso, that also operate by block-coordinate descent, where Θ is the optimization target...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Schur complement matrix (centralized or 2D block-cyclic); Interfaces to MUMPS: Fortran, C, Matlab...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ILUC (Crout version of ILUT) VBILUK (variable block preconditioner with level of fill - with automatic ... block detection) VBILUT (variable block preconditioner with threshold - with automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins (genomic information) and chemical...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- lobpcg.m, MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal ... preconditioned eigensolver: Locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms ... locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based ... global optimization method on the same generalized block Krylov subspace. We propose a new version...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher algorithm, developed by the Orange Labs (France ... than AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). The block size is 64 bits...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... decentralized, fixed-structure controllers with multiple tunable blocks spanning multiple feedback loops. The toolbox lets...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Camellia: a 128-bit block cipher and suitable for multiple platforms -- design and analysis ... present a new 128-bit block cipher called Camellia. Camellia supports 128-bit block size ... smallest among all existing 128-bit block ciphers as far as we know...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- DLSODE/SLSODE is provided in the initial block of comment lines in the source file, which...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- GMRES and TFQMR) and preconditioners (point Jacobi, block Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel, least-squares polynomials ... modified sparse row (MSR) format; b) a block-entry variable block row (VBR) format. These...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Matlab templates, or building blocks, that can be used to construct efficient, customized solvers...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- family of small and efficient hardware-oriented block ciphers. In this paper we propose ... family of very efficient hardware oriented block ciphers. The family contains six block ciphers divided ... into two flavors. All block ciphers share the 80-bit key size and security level ... first flavor, KATAN, is composed of three block ciphers, with...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- projected field is a key building block of the Spatial Random Effects (SRE) model...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM) preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines ... implemented by BILUM are based on the block independent set ordering and multi-elimination techniques ... each level, a block independent set is found by some greedy algorithms such that each ... block is decoupled with other blocks in the independent set. There is an inherited parallelism...