- Referenced in 7 articles
- Bone remodelling in BioShape. Many biological phenomena are inherently multiscale, i.e., they are characterised ... time. This is the case of bone remodelling, where macroscopic behaviour (at organ and tissue ... cell and tissue scale model for bone remodelling in terms of shapes equipped with perception ... between mechanical and metabolic factors triggering bone remodelling...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARCO: A reachability algorithm for multi-affine systems...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 817 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- MCell is a modeling tool for realistic simulation...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- PyDSTool is a sophisticated & integrated simulation and analysis...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- StochKit is an extensible stochastic simulation framework developed...