- Referenced in 152 articles
- FORTRAN77 program which applies the boundary element method to solve the elasticify equation ... uses linear continuous elements, and any kind of combination of boundary conditions in stresses...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- UNIX) The book describes applications of boundary element method (BEM) in solid mechanics, beginning with ... describe elasto-plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral equations for elasto-plasticity ... numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary element method; d) the description of methods...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method. Galerkin Boundary Element Method presents an introduction as well ... developments of this accurate, powerful, and versatile method. The formulation possesses the attractive feature ... continuous elements to be used for evaluation of hypersingular integrals. Chapter 11: BEAN: Boundary Element...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Pozrikidis, A Practical Guide to Boundary Element Methods with the software library BEMLIB,” Champan & Hall/CRC...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- implementation of lowest order adaptive Galerkin boundary element methods for the numerical solution ... Matlab ensures usability in lectures on boundary element methods or scientific computing. Finally, we emphasize ... adaptivity as general concept and for boundary element methods in particular. In this work...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- symmetrically coupled finite and boundary element method, taking care of the different physical behavior...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- conductors the multipole accelerated boundary element method can be nearly 500 times faster than Gaussian...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- class library for both boundary element methods and finite-element methods. As an example...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- vortex motion, boundary layers, finite difference methods, boundary element methods, turbulence. A more complete description...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FFTSVD: A Fast Multiscale Boundary-Element Method Solver Suitable for Bio-MEMS and Biomolecule Simulation ... This paper presents a fast boundary-element method (BEM) algorithm that is well suited...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods are designed to facilitate computations ... from applied sciences. Both the treatment of boundaries and interfaces and the discretization of PDEs...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- polygonal/polyhedral domains; Transmission problems; Signorini problems; Boundary Element Methods; Fast Solvers and Preconditioners: Error estimators...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- forward problem uses the symmetric Boundary Element Method (symmetric BEM), providing excellent accuracy (see Publications...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- years in the teaching of finite element methods, but also in serious computations in research ... domain or boundary section. Choice of type of finite element method, for example, conforming...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- partial differential equations using the boundary element method (BEM). The following features are provided: Library ... functions; Galerkin and collocation methods for spatial discretization; Convolution Quadrature Method (CQM) for temporal discretization ... hyperbolic problems; Support for fast boundary element methods based on H-matrices...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Finite Elements and associated tools such as assembly procedures for classical problems, interpolation methods, computation ... norms, mesh operations (including automatic refinement), boundary conditions, post-processing, and more. Numerous examples...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- methods in CEDRES++ for finding equilibria of toroidal plasma. Our focus is on free-boundary ... data. Centered around a piecewise linear finite element representation of the poloidal flux ... finite element method and a boundary element method gives consistent numerical solutions for equilibrium problems ... unbounded domains. We formulate a new Newton method for the discretized non-linear problem...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- containing thin linear inclusions with the boundary element method (BEM). Assumptions are that the inclusions ... implemented into the boundary element program BEFE(++). To verify the method a test example...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- simple MATLAB routines using the finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey ... domains of arbitrary shape using general boundary conditions. The collection of 2D codes are called...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- object-oriented tridimensional self-regular boundary element method implementation. The object-oriented design used ... self-regular formulation of the boundary element method is presented. The self-regular formulation ... implemented to four integral equations: the displacement boundary integral equation, and the Somigliana’s integral...