- Referenced in 45 articles
- variant of the finite element tearing and interconnecting (FETI) method for numerical solution of elliptic ... also for implementation of the Dirichlet boundary conditions. Results of numerical experiments are presented which...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- with hybrid domain decomposition/multigrid solvers. The FE2 method is a computational micro-macro scale bridging ... microscopic boundary value problem based on the definition of a representative volume element ... applying the FETI-DP (Finite Element Tearing and Interconnecting) method as a solver...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...