- Referenced in 39 articles
- decades. This article presents a matched interface and boundary (MIB)-based PBE software package...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- first stage and adjusts large gap boundaries that have canonical splice sites where feasible. This ... mismatch schemes, and number of required index matches. BLAT is compared with other alignment programs...
- Referenced in 1 article
- derivative match, 2nd derivative match, or divided difference based boundary conditions on either...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- essentially a point-to-point matching method under some boundary and temporal consistency constraints. Although ... does not necessarily achieve locally sensible matchings. Concretely, two temporal points with entirely dissimilar local...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- layer boundaries, a top or third layer boundary, a parameter list of run options ... area names, abbreviations, numeric identification and alias matching strings for the specific geographic area...
- Referenced in 1 article
- procedures accept an anisotropic mesh metric and boundary layer size field information as inputs ... mesh modifications to adapt the mesh to match that size field, fully accounting ... structured nature of the elements in any boundary layers the mesh may include...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- thus guarantee security across application-database boundaries. We develop the formal results in the form ... treatment of algebraic data types and pattern matching, and establish its soundness. On the practical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...