- Referenced in 11 articles
- tetrahedral mesh. Recovery techniques similar to those used in boundary constrained Delaunay mesh generation...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- An efficient and easy to implement method to...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...