- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- WENOCLAW: A higher order wave propagation method. Many...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...