- Referenced in 2 articles
- KurSL: model of anharmonic coupled oscillations based on Kuramoto coupling and Sturm-Liouville problem. Physiological ... This is particularly evident in case of brain activity which is subject to various feedback ... loop interactions between different brain structures, that coordinate their activity to support normal function ... data-driven method for analyzing anharmonic oscillations is introduced. The KurSL model incorporates two well...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...