- Referenced in 192 articles
- class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound and polyhedral outer approximation...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- revised simplex method and the Branch-and-bound method for the integers. It contains full...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- weighted graph. We use a Branch-and-Bound setting that applies a dynamic version...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Grossmann} [“An LP/NLP based branch-and-bound algorithm for convex MINLP optimization problems.” Comput. Chemical ... linearizations at open nodes of the branch-and-bound tree whenever an integer solution...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- weighted graph. It uses an exact branch-and-bound algorithm developed by Patric Östergård...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- budget-constrained MKP and present a branch-and-bound algorithm to solve this problem ... obtain an upper bound. Together with the lower bound obtained by a greedy heuristic ... problem size. Next, in the branch-and-bound framework, we make use of the Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- addition, the speed of the branch-and-bound algorithm has been enhanced and a number...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- object-oriented framework for parallel branch and bound. This paper describes the design of PICO ... framework for implementing general parallel branch-and-bound algorithms. The PICO framework provides a mechanism ... implementation of a wide range of branch-and-bound methods on an equally wide range ... package to a simple branch-and-bound method for mixed integer programming, along with computational...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- variables, continuous or discrete, have to be bounded. Functions and constraints have to be defined ... rounded interval-based computations in a branch-and-bound framework. Its key feature...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- then solved by the XPRESS-MP branch-and-bound system including lot-sizing specific preprocessing...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- solution algorithm is an advanced branch-and-bound scheme which proceeds by working...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- branch and bound. Parallel Enumeration and Branch-and-Bound Library (PEBBL) is a C++ class ... support a wide variety of branch-and-bound algorithms on MPI-based message-passing distributed ... while managing the generic aspects of branch and bound, such as maintaining the active subproblem ... scalability for branch-and-bound implementations. We also show how processor cache effects can lead...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- understand principals of simplex method and branch-and-bound algorithm in linear (LP) and linear ... problems, current bound, branching variables and appropriate branching constraints. See more detailed information here ... with various pivoting rules and branch-and-bound procedure (with various searching strategies and branching...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- generic framework to parallelize branch-and-bound based solvers (e.g., MIP, MINLP, ExactIP...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- then solved by the canonical branch-and-bound method. The final solution is globally optimal...
Boost Interval Arithmetic
- Referenced in 15 articles
- global optimization problems solved using branch-and-bound algorithms with interval computations; it is therefore...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- coloring as a new paradigm for branch-and-bound exact maximum clique search. Approximate coloring...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- BiqCrunch: a semidefinite branch-and-bound method for solving binary quadratic problems. This article presents ... quadratic optimization problems. BiqCrunch is a branch-and-bound method that uses an original, efficient...