- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Process systems engineering is one of the many...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...