- Referenced in 174 articles
- methods, primal-dual interior-point method, branch-and-cut method, translator for GNU MathProg, application...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- LINDO Global employs branch-and-cut methods to break an nonlinearly constrained optimization problem model...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- participants developed optimization algorithms based on branch-and-cut and constraint satisfaction, and approximation techniques ... including a variety of local search methods, genetic algorithms, neural networks, and potential reduction. These...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- plug-in for the branch-and-cut framework SCIP. The goal of SCIP ... presolve routines, primal heuristics, a dual fixing method, and an linear approximation procedure for MISDPs...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- focus only on special graph layout methods. Our goals for the Open Graph Drawing Framework ... additional libraries (except for some optional branch-and-cut algorithms). Portable C++-code that supports...
- Referenced in 1 article
- programming differ mostly in the type of cuts and the exploration of the search tree ... dual pivot rules for the simplex method, by building upon COIN-OR’s open-source ... COIN-OR packages by coding branch-and-cut strategies and cut generators in Python...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...