- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Dual decomposition in two-stage stochastic mixed-integer...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SIPLIB: A Stochastic Integer Programming Test Problem Library...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- SUTIL -- A Stochastic Programming Utility Library. SUTIL is...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- QPLIB: a library of quadratic programming instances. This...