- Referenced in 116 articles
- generated dynamically (branch-and-cut, branch-and-price, branch-and-cut-and-price). ABACUS allows...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- reformulated problem is solved using a branch-and-price (column generation) algorithm. The specificity...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PICO: An object-oriented framework for parallel branch...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- EVE-OPT: a hybrid algorithm for the capacitated...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- QUAD01: A data-structured implementation of Hansen’s...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The Parallel Boost Graph Library: A Generic C...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...