- Referenced in 24 articles
- QuadCover – surface parameterization using branched coverings. We introduce an algorithm for the automatic computation ... global parameterizations on arbitrary simplicial 2-manifolds, whose parameter lines are guided by a given ... single vector field on a branched covering of the 2-manifold and generates an integrable...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...