- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- We present a uniform signature-based approach to...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- mCRL2 stands for micro Common Representation Language 2...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MoDeST --- a modelling and description language for stochastic...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...