- Referenced in 1 article
- matrix can be determined by the bulge-chasing BR iteration or by Rayleigh quotient iteration...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1671 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The GEMM-Based Level 3 BLAS concept utilizes...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- RECSY and SCASY library software: Recursive blocked and...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1462 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 807: The SBR Toolbox - software for successive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The ELPA library: scalable parallel eigenvalue solutions for...