- Referenced in 25 articles
- example between bulk and boundary cells, or to modify the uid viscosity or the value...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- enhanced numerical stability, (II) independent bulk and shear viscosities, and (III) viscosity-independent, nonslip boundary...
- Referenced in 1 article
- self- and Maxwell-Stefan diffusivities, bulk and shear viscosities, and thermal conductivities of pure fluids...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 807 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...