- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- A Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Collection of fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab...