- Referenced in 3 articles
- Ocelot: a dynamic optimization framework for bulk-synchronous applications in heterogeneous systems. Ocelot ... framework designed to map the explicitly data parallel execution model used by NVIDIA CUDA applications...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BSGP: bulk-synchronous GPU programming. We present BSGP, a new programming language for general purpose ... bare minimum of extra information to describe parallel processing on GPUs. As a result, BSGP...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LAM/MPI is a high-quality open-source implementation...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- GraphLab: A New Framework For Parallel Machine Learning...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Pregel: a system for large-scale graph processing...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Parallel scientific computation. A structured approach using BSP...