- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- C++, GrAL is a generic library for grid...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 849: A concise sparse Cholesky factorization package...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...