- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Stability tools for the spectral-element code Nek5000...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Evaluating the performance of the two-phase flow...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- FiPy: A Finite Volume PDE Solver Using Python...