- Referenced in 3 articles
- SUBSEXPL used for simulating and comparing explicit substitutions calculi. The system allows the manipulation ... provided for each style. Other explicit substitutions calculi can be easily incorporated into the system ... lambda$-terms and terms of the explicit substitutions calculi are represented in its natural syntax ... great help for systematically comparing explicit substitutions calculi, as well as for understanding properties...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- GC 2: a generational conservative garbage collector for...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 700 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- The Implementation of ALF - a Proof Editor based...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- FreshML: programming with binders made simple. FreshML extends...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We...