- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Software for Solving Optimal Control Problems. MISER3 is...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- CMA-ES stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- GPOPS-II - MATLAB Optimal Control Software. GPOPS-II...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package rgenoud: R version of GENetic Optimization...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- DAISY: A new software tool to test global...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SMRSOFT: a MATLAB toolbox for optimization over polynomials...