- Referenced in 4 articles
- focused on gene expression in cancer, stem cells, immune cells, development and lung disease ... GeneSigDB can be downloaded in numerous formats including .gmt file format for gene set enrichment...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The rnamotif program  searches a database for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- minet: A R/Bioconductor Package for Inferring Large Transcriptional...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SpikeNET: an event-driven simulation package for modelling...
- Referenced in 1478 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Sylamer is a system for finding significantly over...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- COPASI: biochemical network simulator. COPASI is a software...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...