- Referenced in 4 articles
- engineering problem, which aims to sequentially allocate capital among a set of assets in order...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Marketing Portfolio Management, Project Prioritisation, Resource Allocation, Capital and Revenue Budgeting, Sales Territory Re-organisation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- methods for use in the allocation and management of capital in financial portfolios...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- R package compositions:Compositional data analysis with R...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...