- Referenced in 295 articles
- representing and understanding GMRFs. Various case studies illustrate the use of GMRFs in complex hierarchical...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- worst-case on-line framework. The model we study can be interpreted as a broad ... abstract extension of the well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic ... bounds that are slightly weaker in some cases, but applicable to a considerably more general ... weak learning algorithm. We also study generalizations of the new boosting algorithm to the problem...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- problems: a hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) case study. Numerical methods for elliptic partial differential equations ... perform a case study for a particular method within the HDG framework. This study provides ... method for the case study was dictated by the computationally-heavy local matrix generation stage...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- generators. We present a number of case studies, in which the tool was successfully used...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- complements the NEOS Server, showcasing optimization case studies, presenting optimization information and resources, and providing...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Cooperating theorem provers: a case study combining HOL-Light and CVC Lite This paper ... case study in combining theorem provers. We define a derived rule in HOL-Light...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- additional computational analyses and features. Several case studies of Cytoscape plug-ins are surveyed, including...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- been applied in a number of case studies (see section Case Studies). To meet requirements ... arising from the case studies, the tool has been extended with various features. The current ... liveness properties. Generation of diagnostic traces in case verification of a particular real-time system...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- case study in the performance and scalability of optimization algorithms. We analyze the performance ... high-performance parallel architectures. Our case study uses the GPCG (gradient projection, conjugate gradient) algorithm...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- empirical evaluations as well as several case studies, highlighting that ProB enables users to uncover...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- examples, problems, and illustrations, includes two case studies which demonstrate the use of Jason...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- infinite types by finite subsets. As case studies, we consider a security type system...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- particular, this representation allowed us to study the semantics of real-time primitives for asynchronous ... toolbox was successfully used on several case studies. par In spite of the interest...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- behavior is observed. We present several case studies, including undergraduate coursework and a multithreaded...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- package is illustrated via case studies in fitting a Parratt model for X-ray reflectometry...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- successfully for verifying collision avoidance in case studies from train control and air traffic management...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- exhaustive search algorithms, as a case study that proves the feasibility of achieving simultaneously...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- other tools. A range of case studies from the literature has been investigated...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- over two sets of well known case studies examined...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- achieves high code coverage. In one case study, we applied Pex to a core component...