- Referenced in 1 article
- epigenetic regulation. It involves in various cellular processes, including DNA replication, cell cycle and gene...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- processes, such as the cell cycle or the life cycle of an organism, can exhibit ... driving forces underlying the dynamic gene regulation circuitry and predicting the future network structures...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...