- Referenced in 1 article
- phylogenies. Tumors often harbor aneuploid or polyploid cell populations. Using a FISH probe to estimate ... breast ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) and invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC). Tests on simulated data...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...