- Referenced in 3 articles
- regulatory networks. MOTIVATION: Reverse engineering of gene regulatory networks remains a central challenge in computational ... network inference for the proposed model. Specifically, at each boosting iteration, a regularized Operator-valued ... Engineering and Modeling Assessment (IRMA) and T-cell networks. The high-quality results obtained strongly ... existing approaches. AVAILABILITY: The OKVAR-Boost Matlab code is available as the archive: http://amis-group.fr...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- IF-2.0: A validation environment for component-based...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 745 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...