- Referenced in 1 article
- novel mechanism for multicasting messages in the cellular network is proposed. An EOMP tolerates mobile ... establish the effectiveness of a reliable multicast protocol with totally ordered message delivery for mobile...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- mobility-related functionalities complementing multicast protocols for multicast-based mobility support. The functionalities provided ... support of host mobility in IP-based cellular networks. It aims at performance evaluation ... generic interface to the multicast which facilitates to investigate multicast protocols of different types. This...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- LeZi-update: An information-theoretic framework for personal...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- The Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- AntNet: Distributed stigmergetic control for communications networks. This...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- GloMoSim: A Library for Parallel Simulation of Large...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Parsec: A parallel simulation environment for complex systems...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...