- Referenced in 284 articles
- finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners. While scores of methods have proved ... responses as well as with censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation ... hazard rate estimation with censored life time data and covariates. The unifying themes...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- response and several methods for handling censored survival data. Portfolio selection methods based on expected...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R. Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation of parametric ... receiver operating characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item response data, longitudinal...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- truncated (not for Joint model), right-censored data, interval-censored data (only for Cox proportional...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- with either observed or unobserved heterogeneity, and data that contain missing values. Analyses ... observed variables that are continuous, censored, binary, ordered categorical (ordinal), unordered categorical (nominal), counts ... capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated and analyzed according...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- tests for means/quantiles/hazards from possibly censored and/or truncated data. Now does regression...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- data (continuous censored or non-censored data and discrete data) and allowing different estimation methods...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- smoothing terms, user defined dependence structures, censored data, meta-analytic standard errors, and quite...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Iterated Convex Minorant Algorithm for interval censored event data. Implementation of ICM-Algorithm ... proportional hazard model for interval censored data...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Logrank Tests and NPMLE for Interval Censored Data. R package. Functions to fit nonparametric survival...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- arbitrary times (panel data), continuously-observed processes, and censored states. Both Markov transition rates...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- package named gbs was developed to analyze data from GBS models. This package contains probabilistic ... distributions. Parameter estimates for censored and uncensored data can also be obtained by means...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- functions to compute pseudo-values for censored data regression. Recently, in a series of papers ... cumulative incidence function with right censored data. The models, once the pseudo-values have been...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- estimate of the hazard function for censored data...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Finite mixture modeling of censored data using the multivariate student-t distribution. Finite mixture models ... propose a robust model for censored data based on finite mixtures of multivariate Student...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- particular representation and manipulation of multistate data - the Lexis suite of functions. Includes interfaces ... modeling and a function for interval censored data and some useful functions for tabulation...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Accelerated Failure Time (MEAFT) models for censored data. Those can be not only right-censored...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- bivariate (interval) censored data. This package contains functions to compute the nonparametric maximum likelihood estimator ... also be used for univariate censored data (see data set ’cosmesis’), and for censored data...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Nondetects And Data Analysis: Statistics for Censored Environmental Data...