- Referenced in 1 article
- Every molecular player in the cast of biology’s central dogma is being sequenced...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The rnamotif program  searches a database for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- minet: A R/Bioconductor Package for Inferring Large Transcriptional...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SpikeNET: an event-driven simulation package for modelling...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The bioperl toolkit: Perl modules for the life...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Sylamer is a system for finding significantly over...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- COPASI: biochemical network simulator. COPASI is a software...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CFinder: locating cliques and overlapping modules in biological...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- iPARTS: an improved tool of pairwise alignment of...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes. KEGG...