- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...