- Referenced in 3 articles
- data; 2) descr() gives all common central tendency statistics and measures of dispersion for numerical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- well as for calculating some central tendency measures (mean and two types of median), some...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- such as the centrality of nodes in the network or their tendency to form clusters...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- DAAG: Data Analysis And Graphics data and functions...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package FactoMineR: Multivariate Exploratory Data Analysis and...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...