- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- AFGen is a program that takes as input...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 1618 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Columbia University Image Library (COIL-20): To database...