- Referenced in 367 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- AFGen is a program that takes as input...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Metro: measuring error on simplified surfaces. Metro is...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Scotch 3.1 User’s Guide. The efficient execution...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...