- Referenced in 33 articles
- three-dimensional computations of the Voronoi tessellation. A distinguishing feature of the Voro++ library ... carries out cell-based calculations, computing the Voronoi cell for each particle individually ... based statistics, where features of Voronoi cells (eg. volume, centroid, number of faces...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- DeWall: a fast divide and conquer Delaunay triangulation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 58. Euclidean cluster analysis. ...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 1217 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- rda: Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids...