- Referenced in 33 articles
- problems, problems with separate and joint chance constraints, and problems involving integrated chance constraints...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- previously proposed systems. However, even with this constraint and simple image features, PicHunter is able ... which is over 10 times better than chance. We therefore expect that the performance...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- noisy or even occasionally undefined results (hidden constraints). The interface makes it possible ... combines a branching strategy to enhance the chance of finding a global minimum with ... other optimization routines are ill-prepared. Soft constraints are taken care...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- preserved through the underlying process, whether through chance or selection. Once a correspondence is established ... Cayley graphs, stabilizer subgroups for modelling biological constraints, using presentations for finding geodesic words...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- EMP: An expert system for mathematical programming. The...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...