- Referenced in 9 articles
- Identify protein-protein interactions by incorporating chaos game representation into PseAAC. Investigation into the network ... developed by incorporating the information of “chaos game representation” into the PseAAC (Pseudo Amino Acid...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...