- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...