- Referenced in 3 articles
- such as self-pulsations, chaos, hysteresis, mode switching, excitability, and synchronization to an external signal...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SPICE is a general-purpose circuit simulation program...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SymbolicC++ introduces, amongst others, the Symbolic class which...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- BGSA: Binary gravitational search algorithm The gravitational search...