- Referenced in 47 articles
- represented dynamical systems with hyperbolic chaotic attractors, such as Smale-Williams and Plykin attractors...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- nonlinear differential equations leading to chaotic attractors...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- ability to investigate fractals, attractors, bifurcations, and other chaotic functions. The program’s focus...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dynamical regimes, e.g., a chaotic or non-chaotic regime. Since the extended GC analysis could ... nonlinear dynamical system as long as its attractor is low dimensional, our results may potentially...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- CUDAEASY – a GPU accelerated cosmological lattice program This...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SPICE is a general-purpose circuit simulation program...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- SPICE - A guide to circuit simulation and analysis...