- Referenced in 4 articles
- graphical capabilities. The chaotic behaviors of the nonlinear dynamics systems were analyzed using phase-space...
- Referenced in 1 article
- flow map with orthogonal polynomials. Chaotic behavior is studied on the standard map. Finally ... Poincaré maps, and correct representation of chaotic diffusion as well as a substantial increase...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...